Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Boulevard...

So last night I went for Sushi with two amazing women, Sarah & Misty. It was sort-of a "last supper" since I'll be actually living in Covington come Friday! We went to Ichiban and afterwards decided to go to the Mall to get some Marble Slab - which by the way, is the BEST ice cream in the world, I don't care what anyone says.

After we got our dessert, we decided to take it outside and check out "The Boulevard".



This is what they call a new lifestyle component if the Mall of Louisiana
Part of it's completed, and part is still under construction

Let me tell you, this place is amazing! As you stroll down the stone walkway, and gaze into all the new stores, listening to the music play

If you stop for a minute, you will honestly forget that you are in Baton Rouge
If you have not gone to check this place out, you must - It's wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am officially jealous that I wasn't included in SUSHI night!

Not that I would have actually enjoyed eating it or anything!

Glad to had fun tho!