Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day 1

So I'm new to this whole blog thing, and I probably picked a bad time to start since I'm about to be without a computer for 2 weeks, but here goes nothing! I decided to start this blog because I love reading my friend Tracie's blog, and it's just a good idea when you  live away from
family members so everyone can keep up with everything!!!


Let me start by introducing my family! My name is Ashley & my husband is Josh.
We were married on August 18, 2007, and here's one of my favorite pics of us from our wedding!!!




Josh and I don't have any children just yet, well we do have one (and another on the way), but they're the 4-legged kind!! Here's a picture of our baby, Kujeaux... he's SPOILED ROTTEN!



We plan on hopefully adopting a black lab puppy soon!

We have just bought a new house in Covington, LA...



We are starting our new life together here and I'm so excited to see what God has in store for us! I'm sure you will all get MANY laughs as you watch us go through our journey and learn our way around everything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIPPPEEEEE!! My sweet sweet friend has her very own blog. I AM SOOOOO EXCITED.

Now maybe you will leave me comments sometime!

Bobadilla said...

Ashley, I have never done this but you drove my curiosity up! Just wanted to wish you and Josh the best of luck and thank you for putting up with me at TMG. Tell Sarah - Pennington Bio Lab - Alias Benedict Arnold- to reply sometime. take care and good luck in all you do. Bobadilla.
PS- Love the haircut on your child just watch out for those snakes. LOL