Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kona Grill

So Thursday night a bunch of us from The Moran Group went to Kona Grill for Happy Hour! This would be my last outing with the TMG gang... VERY SAD :-(

TMG is a great place to work, the owners are fantastic, and I truly worked with some amazing people - my favorite 4 are pictured below (from R to L: Sandy, Misty, Kris, and Blain) Also not pictured, Sarah - who left TMG about a month ago, but had "other plans" that night... It's ok - we still love ya Sarah!!!


After supper, we got this massive brownie & ice cream to split. Kris decided it would be a good idea to try and do the spoon trick - I already know I can't do it, so I decided to attempt to caputre the moment with pictures... Obviously my camera phone is NOT cut out for night time pictures, but hey - I tried!!!


No comments: