Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Office Space

I used to laugh at the movie Office Space, I thought it was hilarous... until I lived it. I swear, my job IS straight out of the movie Office Space. If only my cubicle didn't face the wall, maybe I could unscrew the pieces and let it fall apart like Peter does in the movie. But seriously, from the TPS reports (ours are actually called SOP's), to the "themed shirt Friday's" and even the gigantic cake once a month to celebrate all the bday's/anniversary's... "Pass the cake Melvin" - poor guy. Just in case you have no clue what I'm talking about, here's a clip from the movie for you to check out!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe sorry your jobs sucks so bad, but be glad you are out of all the bs that is stirring up with silverback vs the entire office.

Cory