Sunday, August 10, 2008

NEW STUFF!!!!

So I recently got some new stuff from my AMAZING MOMMA that I would like to share with y'all!!! First are these 2 paintings that she did for me... yes, my mom painted these!!! Like I said, she's amazing :-)

These are hanging on our [white] wall in our dining area
Then there's our fancy new entertainment center that my parents got Josh and I for our birthday's... It's beautiful and takes up most of our wall, which is great cause it was a big, white, plain wall that needed a lot of help! To give you an idea of how great this thing is, the wall is 11'10" and the entertainment center is 8'10" - a perfect fit!!!

Thanks mom & dad for our awesome stuff - y'all are the best!!!

Oh, and while I was taking pictures of all our new stuff tonight, this little man was jumping at my legs to get me to take a picture of him too! Such a camera hog :-) Gotta love him!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ash, Everything looks so good. When do want to have a painting party to get rid of all the "white"?