Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I know, I know...

... I'm a slacker! It's been forever since I've written, and I do apologize. So let me update you on some things. Yesterday was my first day back at work since the bedrest, and I LOVED getting out of the house!!!! I'm still on pelvic rest till I'm 18 weeks, then they will re-do the ultrasound and see if I can get off of pelvic rest. Today is also my last day of these progesterone supplement pills which make me soooooo nauseated, so I'm VERY excited. 

Other than that I'm just busy at work catching up with everything and getting back to normal. Hopefully I'll have some more exciting stuff to post later on, but right now it's just work work work!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay welcome back! Missed you friend!

Kassie said...

Yay! I'm glad you are back! What exactly is pelvic rest?