Monday, December 1, 2008

THANK GOODNESS!!!

So I've been nauseated, pretty much 24/7 for the last few weeks. This past weekend was especially bad. I've tried everything... Crackers, dry toast, sprite, ginger ale, peppermints, lemon drops, etc... NO RELIEF :-( 

Then I talked to my friend Ashley M. who just had her baby girl, and she said something that worked for her were Preggy Pop Drops. So the search began, and I found them at a store here called Motherhood Maternity. SO FAR - SO GOOD! Now granted I'm eating one about every other hour, and the top on my mouth is sore from having candy in there so much... but I don't care cause I'm not nauseated!!!!

So if there's any pregnant ladies out there looking for some relief, give these a try!!!

1 comment:

New Girl on Post said...

Preggy pops. :) That makes me chuckle!

Glad you aren't as sick though!