Tuesday, February 10, 2009

No Wires Attached!

Well, I'm home now, with no more wires coming out of me! We've been fighting with the insurance company to stay in the hospital, and yesterday they said if my bloodwork and ultrasound showed that me & Hayden were still stable then we had to go home. The clot is still there, but there is no active bleeding. Which means the clot is there, not growing, not bleeding, it's just kinda there. I found a really good explanation of what's going on with me on the What to Expect website. I'd copy and paste it on here, but it's a little long - so if you wanna check it out go HERE!

So for now I'm just hanging out at home, and staying off my feet. About the only thing I can get up to do is go to the bathroom, shower, and get something to eat if I'm home alone. Oh and I can move from the bed to the couch for a little change of scenery! Fun stuff huh :-)

On a different note, I got the CUTEST Cookie Bouquet from my friends Sheri & Courtney

Isn't it just tooooo cute!!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm glad you're home sweet friend! And what a sweet basket!

Kelly said...

I know you must be so excited to be back at home!! Dont you just love Insurance Companies!?

Anonymous said...

I am glad your home and hope you stay at home. I know Josh and Kujeaux are REALLY glad!!!! Love ya'll Mom

Anonymous said...

Well, if you are more comfy at home, then I am glad your're home. Just take it easy.

NO VACCUUMING!!!

Love ya.