Monday, February 2, 2009

Hospital Update

Well, not a lot more news... they're doing more tests tomorrow. So hopefully we'll get some news then. Hayden is still growing and sounds great on the heart rate monitor. His heart rate's been in the 140's and 150's since we got here. (The normal is 110 to 160, so he sounds really good.) He's moody though, he doesn't like the cold of that jelly they use for the ultrasounds, and he even did a flip during the last one to try and get away from it! And the coolest thing, I was telling Josh's mom and aunt that when they show him on the ultrasound, they always show his little hands in fists and he has them like under his chin on either side. Their faces were like in shock!!! They said when Josh was little and they would give him his bottle, his hands would immediately go under his chin like that - how freaking cute!!!!!

When the doctor came by this morning she did tell me that even if the clot doesn't go away there is a possibility that I can at least go home to bedrest, as long as it doesn't get bigger. Also if the clot goes away completely I could maybe even get off of bedrest!

I'll write more tomorrow when I get the results of the tests... until then - Ciao!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Really cool about the fists! So cute!

New Girl on Post said...

Glad things are going ok, I was worried about you!

How cute about the fists!

Anonymous said...

Finally visited your site. Really cool! I just now said a prayer for you & Hayden & Josh. Sucks to hear you are stuck on bedrest, but glad to hear things are good with the baby though. And that whole googling everything...I so feel you on that & I do too & my friend Katie who is pregnant is way more chilled & she said I should stop googling b/c it says more bad than good, but I cant help it either. Hopefully tomorrow we get to find out if we are gonna have a son or daughter.

Wishing y'all the best, Jenny

Unknown said...

Girl, I hope things work themselves out...I actually got laid off a couple weeks ago from the Moran group so I feel ya on the bed rest because I can not stand being home all day. I have been able to go to the gym a lot which is good, but I am constantly looking for a job. Anyway.. I am praying for you and baby. Just hang in there!!! xoxo - Desiree'