Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oh yea, I'm PREGO!

Ok so I know that sounds silly, but when I was getting dressed to go to the hospital today to get monitored, I didn't fit in ANYTHING! I already have maternity jeans, so those fit fine. The first shirt I put on looked like my boobs were going to explode through the buttons. The second shirt was so tight on my stomach that I looked like a white trash prego chick. The bad thing is, both of these were maternity shirts!!!! Scary huh. I guess since I've been on bedrest for a month now, and living in Josh's tshirts and pj pants, I just never really noticed.

So the ultrasound today showed that everything was still the same, no better no worse. So I just keep hanging out on bedrest and go in for another ultrasound next week... if this keeps the same, I'll just stay like this till my little man gets here! Can I just say though, and upside of all of this - I get a million ultrasounds. I absolutely love getting to see him like once a week. Even though today kinda freaked me out. I mean, right now he's still so little that on the screen you really just see his little bones the best. Well she zoomed in on his face cause he was looking at us, and it looked so wierd! Little black circles for the eyes and all. I can't wait till I'm about 8 months along. I want to get that 4D Ultrasound so you can see him better!!!

Well that's all for now :-)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Post pics of your cute prego self!=)

Anonymous said...

I feel you on the clothes not fitting...last night I put on some silky pajama pants & top outfit that I hadnt worn in a while & it it was so tight, it made my boobs look flat & square & my belly poked out the middle...Chris & I got a good laugh out of it & I slept in it anyway.

As for the ultrasound pics, I think the ones where they are looking right at us are kinda freaky w/ the black spots of eyes!

If you have a scanner, you should post some of your ultrasound pics. I love looking at them & now I can tell better what I am looking at. You know, before I was pregnant I would look at peoples & say "how can you tell what that is?" ha! Now I can. :)

Take care.

-Jenny

New Girl on Post said...

Well, I wish things would get better, but at least they aren't getting worse. I bet you are such a cute pregnant lady!