Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Big Outing!!!

I had SO much fun today!!! Started off with lunch at Lager's, and then it was off to Babies R Us to register! As soon as we got there I hopped in my wheel chair, and I only got up 2 times while I was there to look at stuff. There's just some things you have to mess around with to make sure they're right for you! We are now 100% registered! I never thought you could find so much stuff in one place, and I also never realized how much stuff babies need. We will need a whole new house just to fit all this stuff!!!


The only thing we didn't find there was our nursery furniture, which I had previously found at Burlington Baby Depot. And this is the bedding we picked out
It was a VERY fun filled day, and I finally feel like a human again! I've never enjoyed crossing the causeway so much in all my life! Cheesy, I know! So is it time for a baby shower yet, cause I'm soooooo ready to start decorating!!!!

3 comments:

Kassie said...

I'm glad you got to have such a fun outing. Your things are so cute! I'm ready for a baby shower! I'm ready to get you some baby presents! I love shopping for babies :-)

Kelly said...

Registering is so much fun!!! I am glad your doc will let you out for small outings!!

Anonymous said...

I love your bedding choice. If I were having a boy, that would probably be one I would pick too! :)