Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update Time!

Hello everyone! We had another doctor's appointment today and things are looking VERY good! She said the blood clot has shrunk even more from last week, and I'm doing better than she ever imagined. I got the "ok" to take baths again, which I am beyond thrilled about. Showers will get you clean and all, but a nice long bath is just needed some days! I also got the "ok" to have a baby shower and to not have someone sitting with me everyday. She changed my appointments from every week to every other week, and I won't have another ultrasound till 4 weeks from today. So it seems like she's very pleased with the way everything is going!

Now here's your pic of Hayden for this week... Although I'm so happy we are doing better, I will miss getting to see my little man every week!

The arrow is pointing at his face (specifically his eye)
but if you look close you can see he's smiling!!!
If you can't see it you can click on the picture and it will make it bigger!

4 comments:

Kassie said...

I'm glad to hear that you are doing so much better!! Keep it up girl! I'm so terrible at looking at ultrasounds! I'll be looking at Mr. Hayden for a little while trying to figure the little man out. Love ya!

Kelly said...

I know you must be beside yourself knowing that you can have a shower!!

Ashley said...

SO excited about getting to have a shower! I can't wait to get all the tiny goodies :-)

Lindsey said...

Aw so glad to hear you're doing better! You sweet baby is getting so big, yay!