Friday, March 27, 2009

BACK TO WORK!!!!

Well, I'm officially back to work!!!! The dr said if the blood clot was gone, I could return., and the ultrasound tech couldn't even find it when he was doing the ultrasound yesterday afternoon at the hospital!!!! Now don't get me wrong, I'm not going to run any marathons anytime soon, I'm taking it easy. As quickly as I ended up in the hospital, I know I can end up right back there just as quick. I'm still considered a "high-risk" pregnancy, so for now I'll just be grateful that I can come to work and sit at my desk all day!!!!!

So I got my first steroid shot yesterday... those are just lovely, let me tell you. Well I have been having trouble sleeping, so the dr gave me a scrip for Ambien yesterday too. So last night about 9:30 I took one... let me just tell you - if you ever have the desire to have some sort of acid-like experience, go get a steroid shot and about 5 hours later, take an Ambien. WOW - NEVER again. I now officially know I will never be one to use drugs!!! It wasn't like I was seeing things that weren't there, but the things that were there (pillows, etc) were morphing into these wierd shapes. I just laid in Josh's arms and cried... that was the most horrible experience ever. So tomorrow when I go for my next shot, I'll suck it up and just be awake all night!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness that sounds like a Horrible night! Note to self-steroid shots and Ambien do not mix, Thanks for the tip!

New Girl on Post said...

I'm so glad you are back at work!

The Lapsley's said...

You must be busy... 6 days and no posts'?!?!?! So happy for you!