Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hayden in 4D!!!

I know I've been neglecting my blog lately... and for that I apologize. I guess I'm in a slump... I'm letting myself get there - I just need to get out of it and all should be better...

On a much more fun note - this past Saturday Josh's Dad treated us to a 4D Ultrasound of our little man!!!! It was at this place called Angel Prints in Baton Rouge, and it ROCKED!!! We got to see him... and he's SO DAMN CUTE! He has my nose, but looks like he's getting everything else from Josh, which is fine by me! Here's some pics for you to check out!!!

This one is my absolute favorite!!!
This is Josh's Mom's favorite - she said it looks just like him!
SOOOO SWEET!!!!
My momma likes this one - little fingers & toes!
BIG YAWN!
My poor little man is out of room...
He kept kicking himself in the face :-(

Now I can't wait to see him in person!!! Not too soon though... he needs to cook a little longer!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the pics of Hayden!! He is a cutie!! Thanks for sharing.

New Girl on Post said...

I am always amazed by the 4Ds! He looks adorable! I can't wait to see what he looks like when he's out and about in the world.