Monday, May 11, 2009

I can't wait for this...

My Godchild (who is the cutest thing in the world, next to Hayden of course) was asked questions about his Mom at day care. Seeing as he's 3 - they wrote down his answers, and it's so cute that I must share it with all of you!!! The things he had to fill in/answer are in blue.

My Mom is 71 years old
My Mom weighs 71 pounds
My Mom is 10 feet tall
My Mom has brown hair and blue eyes
My Mom likes to homework
My Mom likes to wear LSU shirts
My Mom likes to cook all I want
My Mom's favorite TV show is racing
My Mom's favorite song is (no answer)
My Mom always tells me she loves me
It makes my Mom happy when I go potty
Her favorite household chore is to study
When Mom goes shopping she loves to buy toys for me
If Mom could go on vacation she would go to the beach
... and she would bring Me, Papa Jack, & Mimi 
(notice he didn't say Dad)

Here's a pic of Sheri (Mom) and Anthony
This is just too cute - I can't wait to get stuff like this from Hayden!!!

No comments: