Sunday, May 3, 2009

N'awlins Air Show

So Josh's Mom & James came in this weekend... and we went to the N'awlins Air Show in Belle Chasse... IT ROCKED (Again... SO glad we're having a boy - I just don't like girly stuff)!!! Of course I have a ton of pictures, but I won't bore you with all of them... just a few!!!

James, Robin, & Josh

F22 (Present)- P51 (WWII) - F16 (Desert Storm)

Me & Josh

Blue Angels!!!

Hayden's first dog tag...
and if he's anything like his Daddy,
it won't be his last!

I'm going to try and figure out a way to take all the video clips I took and marry them into one file... and set it to some cool music! I have about 15 clips, but they're only about 10-15 seconds each. If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know!

1 comment:

The Lapsley's said...

You have a mac or pc??