Monday, January 12, 2009

Bedrest AGAIN :-(

What I didn't include in my post yesterday was how we found out we were having a boy. Saturday night I woke up bleeding, again. So it was off to the ER where they did lots of tests and took about 30 ultrasound photos. One of which showed we were having a little baby boy!!!

Well I had a follow-up visit with my doctor today. She said rather than put me in the hospital, she was going to put me back on bedrest. I'll take bedrest over the hospital any day, even if it does mean a week of B-O-R-E-D-O-M! So I go back next Monday to see if things are better and I can get back to work. It's just so boring sitting at home, especially when Josh has to work. But Mom's coming to hang out with me on Wednesday (YAY!!!!!) and Josh has Friday & Saturday off, so at least I won't be alone the whole time. Guess I'll have a lot of internet surfing to do :-)

Oh and some not so fun news, the doctor told me today not to get my hopes up just yet on the boy. She said the hospital has been wrong before on what they said it was. For now I will still call it Hayden, cause I just don't like saying "it" - LOL! Hopefully during my ultrasound next Monday they can confirm and we'll know for sure it's a Hayden :-)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aww friend, I hope you don't get too bored! Praying for you!

Not Quite the Brady Bunch said...

It will all be worth it in the end!!! Do they have any ideas why you are bleeding Ashley? but the baby is strong right?? Well i will be praying for ya!

Kristi said...

It will be soooo worth it, trust me! I had a terrible pregnancy, but would go through it all over again many times! I loooove the baby's names you have, by the way! Good luck with everything :)

Anonymous said...

I hope things start looking up for you. But like I said before...the baby's health is the number 1 thing!!!

By the way, you have an award over at my blog.

Love ya!