Friday, January 16, 2009

I got an AWARD!!!!

My very first award, I'm so excited :-) My good ole friend
Tracie (who I miss terribly) at Coffee with the Crain's gave it to me.
Love you Tracie!!!
The rules for receiving and passing along this award are to
List 5 things you are addicted to

So here it goes!!!!

(1) Our Baby...
Not knowing what's going on and why certain things are happening to my body are driving me crazy. So I constantly (and probably too often) Google any and all questions I can think of. It's probably not the smartest thing to do, since a lot of the answers are worst case scenario ones, but I guess it's better to be informed than surprised, right?!?!?

(2) LSU Football
I know Tracie had this one too, but if you live in South Louisiana, it's hard not to be!!! I used to be in love with LSU Gymnastics too, but then we moved away and I don't get to go to the meets anymore with Tracie :o( *tear* LSU Football is addictive, and there's absolutely nothing like a Saturday night in Tiger Stadium. The rush you get when the band marches onto the field just sends chills down my spine!!!

(3) My TV Shows
Even though I never get to watch them on time (my DVR stays full) there's some that I just cannot go without... Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, NCIS, Flashpoint... OH and Friday Night Lights starts up again tonight!!! WAHOO!!!!!

(4) Random Cravings
I know this one is broad, but there's not just one thing. I hear it's a pregnant woman thing, but like I'll think of something or hear someone talking about something, and I have to have it. It's such a wierd feeling... Like last night, for some reason I just really needed a brownie! Thankfully my Husband is amazing and helps me with my cravings, especially since I'm on bedrest and can't do a whole lot for myself!

(5) Cooking
I don't do it as often as I used to, but I love to experiment. It's so much fun to try new stuff, even if some of it does lead to ordering Domino's for supper!!! Now Josh is a MUCH better cook than I am, and he like to experiment. My absolute favorite is when we're both in the kitchen. It's so much fun hanging out and doing that together!

Ok, so now to pass this award along...

Kassie @ The Fabuluous Life of Kassie & Bryan

Melissa @ New Girl on Post

1 comment:

New Girl on Post said...

To answer your question about the time difference, we are 7 hours ahead of you guys. Which makes calling my parents and friends a little difficult.

Can you believe they don't stock Tony's or Slap Ya Mama here? I may have to send you some money to send me some this way!