Monday, January 19, 2009

Bedrest - Week 2

Well, went back to the doctor today and I'm still on bedrest. Another week of lying on the couch or in the bed. I know once little Hayden gets here I will wish for bedrest, but as of right now, I'm sick of it. My whole body is sore from doing nothing. I know that sounds wierd, but seriously... everything hurts. My shoulders, back, neck, etc... BLAH!

Anyways, the important information. The baby is doing good, and growing like he should be. His heartrate was good and he was wiggling around like crazy! It was so cute!!! I didn't get to take any pictures home with me though, so that was no fun. They're keeping me on bedrest though cause I'm still bleeding. So hopefully next Monday I will have stopped and can go back to work. It's nice getting to live in my PJ's, but I'd still rather be at work!

On another note, My Mom ROCKS! She came today to go to the doctor with me. She brought supper for tonight and tomorrow night, and she went grocery shopping for me for the week so Josh didn't have to go. She also did some laundry and cleaned up around here... LOVE YOU MOM!!! You're the absolute best there is!!!!!

2 comments:

New Girl on Post said...

I'm so sorry you are still on bedrest, I know what a pain that must be, but at least we know the baby is getting bigger and healthier!

Oh..and you are such a dear for offering to send a care package. Once I get my address I will certaintly let you know what it is. :)

Lindsey said...

What a sweet mom you have! I'm sorry you're still on bedrest, I hope it goes quickly so you can get back to work friend.