Thursday, April 2, 2009

6 days and no posts...

My sweetheart of a friend, Melissa, commented that I hadn't posted in 6 days - so I must be busy... WOW! I didn't realize it had been that long! So I'm posting this little update for you Mel!

As you all know, I am back to work - but only part time. I went all day last Friday and this past Monday, but it turned out to be too much. I made it through Friday with no problem, but I think that was adrenaline. Monday was a different story. By about 3:00 Hayden was so miserable it felt like he was trying to punch his way out or something. Seriously, I thought he was going to wave to me at any minute. I think it was a combination of sitting straight up all day and the up and down of things to do at the office. Monday night at home was miserable, I was in pain. So I talked to my boss and we agreed that it would be best if I came back part time for a few weeks, working my way back up to full time. So the rest of the week has been much better. I leave work around 12:30ish and come home to relax. I think I'll be back full time around the middle of April. I just don't want to push it. I've gotten this far and I'm finally better, so I'm just taking all the precautions I can!!!

On a FUN note - keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming masterpiece from my sweetheart Melissa. She's working on a painting for Hayden, and you can check out her blog on it HERE. She's completed it, but is not going to post a pic of it until I get to see it. I'M BEYOND EXCITED about her giving to us next weekend!!!

No comments: