Wednesday, April 29, 2009

He's Back!!!

Well, unless you had been to our house in Baton Rouge - then you've never seen this little guy. He was on our fence in Baton Rouge, and now that we've got our fence here in Covington... HE'S BACK!!!! Meet Bunny (I know, not a creative name right!)

My WONDERFUL Momma got him for me, and he's finally come out of storage and is happy to be gracing us with his presence at our new home! Isn't he just the cutest thing ever :-)

On another note, we had an OB checkup today. Everything is going GREAT still... had the blood glucose test, and I will get those results on Monday. Hopefully everything's good with that. The drink actually tasted pretty good (I had the fruit punch one) but the feeling it put in my stomach stayed with me for about 8 hours today, and that part was miserable! Dr. Steen seems to think that the rest of my pregnancy should be smooth. She did mention that since I'm so short, Hayden will start to run out of room here soon, and things will start getting uncomfortable, but just to remember how far we've come and all the bad we've overcome during this pregnancy. It will take time and patience, but I can't wait till I get to cuddle him, and hope things don't get too uncomfortable in the next few months! Good news... I'M OFFICIALLY OFF OF PELVIC REST! For those of you who know the whole story of this roller coaster ride I'm calling pregnancy, you know that I've been on pelvic rest since November... let's just say that we're VERY happy to get that news :-)

Other than that - we'll just continue to sail along and hope for the best of things to come. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers, and I will keep you posted on everything like always!!!

No comments: