Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ADVICE PLEASE!!!!


I've really been wanting to go back to school and get an education degree so I can teach. I was going to apply in Baton Rouge for the Teach Louisiana program, and then we moved to Covington. Then SLU just started a Masters program where as long as you have a Bachelors (no matter what it's in) you can go full time for 2 years and have a Masters in Education. So I was going to look into starting that next summer... and now something else has come up that may have us moving again. So I can't tell if God's challenging me to see just how badly I really want to teach, or if He's trying to give me signs that I should not teach. ADVICE PLEASE!!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aw friend I'm so sorry! My advice is to just keep asking God for wisdom and guidance. If this is what He wants for you it will happen!

Kassie said...

I think you should enroll and do it! If you tell yourself that you are going to wait for the perfect time, it may never come. If yall end up having to move then you can just transfer those credits to another school. ;-)