Monday, October 6, 2008

Just like a kid again...



ONE DAY TILL WE LEAVE FOR DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

I feel so much like a kid again. I'm at work today, and I know this day will drag on forever... I have work to do, I just have to get motivated and get the 1000 things I need to do out of my head for the time being. We haven't even taken our suitcases out of the closet yet, so that will keep me occupied tonight. Josh is taking care of the laundry for me today (LOVE HIM) so that's one less thing to deal with tonight.

We're staying at the Disney Pop Century Resort and I'm interested to see how that is... Heard all kinda reviews - the good, the bad, and the ugly. But I don't think we'll be spending much time in there anyways... There's a possibility that we're gonna get to go to the LSU vs FLORIDA game in Gainesville this weekend... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME, except for the fact that we'll probably end up with tickets in the Florida section - but we're gonna kick their asses anyways, so it's all good!

No comments: