Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm sorry...

... but this scares me, and I have to put it out there. I'm not a fan of Howard Stern, but these interviews just show that some people should not vote. I'm not saying that Obama supporters should not vote, but that people should be informed and not ignorant when they want to stand up for someone. They need to be voting on the issues, and not the name.



People need to be educated... you know what - if someone likes Obama for his policies and ideas, then more power to them - PLEASE, go rock the vote. But if they're just being ignorant (like the people in the interviews) and want to vote for him because he's black or because some celebrity says they should... they just need to stay home on Nov. 4th...

2 comments:

New Girl on Post said...

I saw this on someone else's blog and it scared me. I cannot believe the stupidity of people!

Kassie said...

I saw this a couple of weeks ago! Talk about ignorant!