Friday, October 17, 2008

CUTE invite!!

Ok so maybe I'm a little behind the times or something, but I've never seen an invitation like this, and I was absolutely thrilled when I opened the box!!!



My sister-in-law, Mallory, sent this to me earlier in the week... Isn't it just the coolest thing you've ever seen!!!! It's a cookie - you can eat it... although I probably won't cause it's just too cute - LOL!!! I know the pic is a little blurry (sorry about that) but I just had to share it with everyone cause I love it so much.

Congrats on the Engagement Mallory, and good luck with the wedding planning. I Love You!!!

1 comment:

New Girl on Post said...

Ok...so I've never seen anything like that either and it's awesome! What a cute idea!

Thanks for stopping by my blog btw. I'll be adding you to my daily reads. :)