Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Apology & Baby Names

I haven't written in a while, and for this I apologize. I got a little scare last Thursday - some spotting and cramps, but they said it was normal and to just take it easy for a bit and I'd be fine. But of course I was still freaked out. Stayed home from work on Friday, and since Josh went hunting, I went on to Baton Rouge to stay with my parents. It was a great relaxing weekend. Laid around the house Friday & watched movies with Dad Friday night. Saturday me & Mom watched the LSU game (tear) and that night me, Mom, and LP watched movies. Sunday we went shopping and I got some cute maternity shirts (THANKS MOM & LP!) and we went and looked at baby furniture too. Found a really comfy glider to rock Baby to sleep in, and I think I found Baby's room furniture too!!!

Now on to the fun stuff... BABY NAMES!!!!


BOY: ______ David Banks

HELP!!!! We need a first name for our baby boy :-) Josh just says that we will figure it out when we find out if it's a girl or a boy, but I like to have one now! So any suggestions, comments, ideas, etc are greatly appreciated!!!

5 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

Oh, I love the name you have picked out for a girl.. It is way to cute..

Lindsey said...

Aww love Addison! Such a pretty girl name!
I think boy names are the hardest! But I like Jacob, Tristan, and Joshua.

Kassie said...

I like the name Rocket ;-)

Just kidding

New Girl on Post said...

Love the girl name!

Here's my boy suggestions: Mason, Logan, Bruce and Phillip.

Did you go get some Cafe Du Monde? I know you said you were craving it earlier. :)

Anonymous said...

Gosh Ash...I hope you are taking really good care of yourself!!

Love Addison...we have a niece named Addison.

For a boy - Benton, Jake, Kennedy, I could go on and on...