Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tonight

So this is what I did tongiht...
And this is what Kujeaux did tonight...
I know, I know... it's only November 11th. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas, and if I wait till the day after Thanksgiving to decorate like usual, then I would only get to have the decorations up for about a month. So I decided to start early!!! Unfortunately the tree is as far as I got. Everything else is up in the attic, and our builder doesn't install staircases where the attic openings are... don't ask. Josh is out of town, and being prego and all I didn't figure it was the brightest idea to back my Jeep up to the attic & climb on top. Knowing my coordinated self, I'd fall off. So my friend and awesome neighbor Dionne is coming over to help me get everything out of the attic Friday - with a ladder!



3 comments:

Kassie said...

Yay! That's so pretty. Is that one that the lights are installed on it already? I want to get one of those. And Kujeaux is absolutely too cute! I want to kiss his little face!

Ashley said...

Yes, lights came on it already!!! So easy to deal with - Hobby Lobby!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Hobby Lobby trees!!!!

I haven't even started yet.

:-(