Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Birthday Night...

Can I just start off by saying I LOVE MY HUBBY!!!!

Yesterday I had dreams of going to eat at this Fabulous Italian Restaurant for my Bday dinner. Well, then I got home from work and laid down on the couch... it was all over after that. No part of me wanted to move off of the couch much less go out in public...

Josh got home and surprised me with the BEST birthday present... 
A Prenatal Massage from
I plan on holding on to this till I'm too big to reach my toes... then I will love it even more!

Then I told him what my original plans were for dinner... and that I just didn't feel that was happening tonight. ( I will be SO happy when my first trimester is OVER) So he told me we could do whatever I wanted since it was my birthday... told you I was spoiled :-) So my decision for the best, most relaxing birthday dinner ever...

AND



No comments: