Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SO BeAuTiFuL!!!

Driving home tonight I saw the following sign and like to drove OFF OF THE ROAD!
I honestly never thought I would see gas under $2/gallon ever again... I filled up at lunch today and it was $1.95 - then on my way home it had gone down again... WOW-WOW-WOW!!!

In other events of tonight... I've done about 3 loads of laundry, dishes, and showered as soon as I got home so I'd be all ready in time to watch the CMA Awards! Love them :-) I always wanted to be a country music singer... some of my friends even love me enough to tell me that they think I can sing... personally I just think that they're tone deaf and can't tell that I'm really not that great. But it's still fun to belt it out like I think I'm Kellie Pickler or something!!!

Oh, and not that this is interesting, but I think that I got my first attempted "sickness" tonight. Guess I can't call it morning sickness cause it was at like 7:00 at night. I was eating supper, got about 4 bites into it, and realized that it just wasn't happening tonight. I didn't get sick, just REALLY felt like I would if I didn't stop eating... which sucked because it was my FAVORITE - Mom's Potato Soup - but no fear, I have some left that I can attempt again tomorrow night. Wierd cause I've eaten it since I've been prego and this didn't happen... maybe it's just a bad night!

Well, the commercial is over, so I'm off to finish watching the CMA's! Hope y'all have a GREAT NIGHT!!!

4 comments:

Not Quite the Brady Bunch said...

Share the soup already!!!!!

Ashley said...

HAHHAHAAAHAAA!!!! Yea, too bad I'm not there anymore to pass around Mom's potato soup... It was soooo good though - well at least it was the other night when I could eat it!

Not Quite the Brady Bunch said...

my weirdest craving was pizza rolls dipped in syrup. Maybe that is why Cameron has so much energy. Now I am not pregnant, but I still crave your mom's soup everytime it gets cold. MMMMMMM

Lindsey said...

Aw friend! I hope you get to eat the soup soon! Feel better!