Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SO EXCITED!

So my cell phone I have right now is a MAJOR PIECE OF SH*T. I now have 3 broken keys, and it's the second one. The first one was exchanged through the warranty. Well come to find out, no one I know has been satisfied with the phone, so I'm not the only one.

Well, tonight after many, many text messages to my Beautiful friend Kassie who works for AT&T, Josh & I ordered new cell phones!!!! We went with the Samsung Blackjack II.
I got the wine red one and he got black. Figured it was just easier to get 2 different colors so that we didn't grab the other's phone on the way out. Trust me, I don't want to deal with some of the calls he has to for his job... and he probably doesn't want to have to answer the phone when one of my girlfriends calls to talk about babies!!! We chose to have them overnighted, and they said they would be here on Friday. But then when we got the email confirmation, it said our order will ship in 2 to 5 days... that kinda defeats the whole purpose of overnighting something, but oh well. I'm just thankful to be rid of my crappy phone... before it breaks on me!!!

And, one more big... HUGE

to Kassie... YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!

2 comments:

New Girl on Post said...

Congrats on your new phone!

I also wanted to say thank you for the nice comment you left about my pictures, that really made my day. You have no idea! :)

Kassie said...

You are so welcome! You will not be disappointed! Well, I hope not anyway. It was great for me, lol.