Friday, April 10, 2009

THE Picture!!!!!

Ok, so if you remember from this post, my friend Melissa was working on a picture for me from Hayden's room... Well she gave it to me today, and it's beyond AMAZING!!!! Here it is!!!!

This is a cell phone pic, so it doesn't do it ANY justice...
And this is the poem on the bottom...
Mel actually found the whole song and the lyrics are written on the back!!!

The stars are wooden stars, so it has a kind of 3D effect, and the whole thing has texture to it... It's truly amazing!!! This was her very first painting and I think she'd picked a pretty darn good hobby! She's done a few more since and posted them on her blog, so if you want to check them out you can go here. When she gets to be a super famous artist, I can say that I have her first painting ever - and no one can beat that!!!!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH MEL!!!! I can't wait to get home and hang this in Hayden's room... and then of course I will post a pic so you can see where I put it! LOVE YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Kassie said...

Mel did and amazing job!! She is very talented! I love it!!

New Girl on Post said...

Wow! I love it. It's going to look great in his room!

Lindsey said...

Awww so cute!!