Sunday, April 5, 2009

Prayers Needed...

... for a life taken too soon. Today I ask that you please keep my family in your prayers. My cousin Jennifer has passed as the result of a car accident at the tender age of 21. She leaves behind a beautiful 3 year old son, Colin, and many family members and friends who will miss her terribly. Please keep her parents, brother, and son in your prayers as they cope with this tragedy.

Jennifer & ColinSuch tragedy does always strike the best
And hits when we all least suspect it can
It takes one person and leaves all the rest
In shock with no protection and no plan

You lived life fully each and every day
The joy you showed, the spirit of good fun
Brought smiles to all and certainly did convey
Your lust for life which could not be undone

But you were taken at so young an age
Without the chance to even say goodbye
Now you have an even larger stage
So run, and jump, and play across the sky

We miss you here on earth with all out hearts
But it's not for us to chose when one departs

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I am so sorry to hear about your cousin!! Your family will be in my prayers!

Unknown said...

I just found your blog. I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss.

New Girl on Post said...

That is terrible! Prayers for your family!

Lindsey said...

Oh myg oodness, I am so sorry. Prayers and hugs!

Kassie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss! Your family will be in my prayers!

The Lapsley's said...

I am sooo sorry Brooke. My heart goes out to your family!