Thursday, April 23, 2009

Southern Belle

I'm posting this for Lindsey over at Learning to be a Wife!
She said she's a wanna-be Southern Girl...
So I wanted to let her know exactly what that entails!!!

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A beautiful and charming woman from the Southern United States. A Southern Belle possesses an undeniable natural charm, has a warm and dazzling smile, and impeccable manners, calling each person she encounters 'sir' or 'ma'am' regardless of their age or position. A Southern Belle can be recognized by her unforgettable Southern drawl, unstinting hospitality and graciousness, and her recognition of LSU Football as a part of her religion. Southern Belles are recognized as one of God's greatest creations and continously overshadow women from Northern US States.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Awww this is so cute, love it!!! Thanks friend!=)

Shoshanah said...

I was stumbling around and found your blog, but I want to say that I didn't realize people were actually still saying Ma'am and Sir until I moved to Louisiana. It's made for some interesting times, that's for sure!

Livin' Louisiana! said...

Amen sista! She has honorable ambitions!